UPDATE: Yesterday’s show didn’t include Rob Doar’s report. This has been fixed.
On this week’s episode:
- Political director Rob Doar wraps up this week’s activities at the Capitol, and gets ready for the final week of the regular session.
- An obscure-ish federal court decision is helping shape the gun control debate in DC.
Then: host Mitch Berg has an editorial about the state of gun rights today – the bad news, the good news, and the potential bad news hidden in the good news.
- “Gun rights are winning and nobody has realized it” (Open Source Defense)
- “Half Prioritize Gun Violence Laws, Down From its Post-Parkland Level” (ABC/Langer)
- Pew Poll shows support for stricter gun ontrol cratering (Pew)