On this week’s episode:
- Support for gun control sinking fast, especially among the young.
- Second Amendment Sanctuary laws advance in Arkansas and North Dakota
Then: MN Gun Owners Caucus political director Rob Doar and host Mitch Berg talk about New York State Rifle and Pistol Association v. Corlett, and what “strict scrutiny” means.
- ABC Poll: Young Americans’ Support for Gun Control Craters (The Reload)
- Arkansas lawmakers OK reworked bill that nullifies gun laws (Washington Times)
- North Dakota Declared a ‘Second Amendment Sanctuary State’(NewsDakota.com)