- The Solicitor General dismisses a machine-gun case – to defend Obamacare.
- Asian-Americans are arming up against hate crime attacks.
- California’s ammunition background checks are on hold – for now.
Then, Sarah and Jon Hauptman discuss how to find the right instructor for you.
- DOJ Dismisses Indictment of machine Gun Prosecution while Cert Petition was Pending – (Reason Magazine / The Volokh Conspiracy legal blog)
- From Guns to GoPros, Asian-Americans seek to deter attacks (San Jose Mercury News)
- Judge blocks California law requiring background checks to buy ammo – KCRA