It’s time for another Minnesota Legislative session in just a few weeks – and that means another season of the Minnesota Gun Report. Mitch Berg returns with the news:
- Saint Paul’s homicide rate doubles, but violent crime overall drops.
- National carry protections introduced in the US Senate.
Then, Mitch talks with Bryan Strawser and Rob Doar about the upcoming Legislative session and what gun owners can look forward to. Hint: the only easy session was the last one.
From the show:
- St. Paul: Homicide doubles, violent crime in general down – Star Tribune.
- St. Paul: Homicide spike is a decade-old gang battle – Star Tribune.
- US Congress: Carry Protection bill introduced in Senate.