This week, we talk about the new Federal Assault Weapons Ban of 2015, some nonsense ammunition law out of New York State, an interesting gun case headed to the MN Supreme Court, and how one legislator thinks that banning “exploding bullets” will reduce suicides.
We also talk about our legal action we’ve undertaken with an illegal gun ban that has been put into place by Ramsey County.
Thanks for listening, and have a happy New Year!
We apologize for the sub-par audio this week, we’ll be back in studio next episode!
Discussed on the show:
- Assault Weapons Ban of 2015
- Proposed New York State Ammunition Restrictions
- Pioneer Press: Is a BB Gun a firearm? Minnesota Supreme Court to Decide
- Rochester Post Bulletin “discussion” on guns video
- Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus Legal Action: Ramsey County Elections Gun Ban
- Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus: Report an Infringement